When is the next ThriftCon?
What type of products do vendors sell at ThriftCon?
Is ThriftCon Buy/Sell/Trade?
What am I allowed to bring to sell at ThriftCon?
- Vendors can bring anything they'd like to sell at ThriftCon, with the exception of food and beverage items.
- Guests are allowed to bring one bag of items per person to sell+trade. Carts, tables, chairs, racks, etc are not permitted for guests to bring
How can I become a vendor?
- Vendor booths are sold first come first served. To get notified when booths are announced for each event, complete this short form and we will text you when booths are available for the next upcoming event.
- Alternatively, you can join our patreon for $75 a month to recieve early access to a gauranteed, prefered booth. Join our patreon here!
How much are tickets?
- General Admission (10am entry) tickets are $12 online plus fees, $20 at the door.
- Early Admission (9am entry) tickets are $30 online plus fees, Early admission tickets are not available at the door.
Does everyone need a ticket?
Are tickets only available online?
- No. Tickets are available at the door as well.
- Door tickets are General Admission only (10am entry) and are $20 per. We accept cash, card and Apple / Google Pay (no payment apps ie. Paypal, Cashapp)
What are items priced like?
- Prices vary from booth to booth and piece to piece but there are tons of steals at ThriftCon! $5-10 racks are out in full force, plus bundle deals.
- Do not anticipate "thrift store" prices. Every item at ThriftCon took hours, weeks and years to discover and curate.
Where is ThriftCon located?