When is the next ThriftCon?
- ThriftCon is returning to Houston at The NRG Center on Sunday, July 10.
How much are tickets?
- General admission (10am entry) tickets are $12 online plus fees, $20 at the door.
- Early Admission (9am entry) tickets are $30 online plus fees, Early admission tickets are not available at the door.
- Tickets can be purchased here
How much is parking?
- Parking at the NRG Center is $20 per vehicle. We recommend carpooling, ride share, public transportation, etc.
Are tickets only available online?
- No, tickets are available at the door as well. Door tickets are General Admission only (10am entry) and are $20 per. We accept cash, card and Apple Pay (no payment apps ie. Paypal, Cashapp)
What are the COVID-19 Regulations?
We follow all local guidelines and work closely with each city's fire and health departments to ensure safety for attendees and vendors.
What are items priced like?
- Prices vary from booth to booth and piece to piece but there are tons of steals at ThriftCon! $5-10 racks are out in full force, plus bundle deals. However, do not anticipate "thrift store" prices. Every item at ThriftCon took hours, weeks and years to discover and curate.
- Vendor booths sell out fast. When vendor booths are available, they can be reached in the navigation of the homepage on thriftcon.co. If there is no link live, all booths for current events are sold out.
Where is ThriftCon located?
- ThriftCon was founded in Denver, CO but is a traveling national event. Check our Instagram for information on upcoming dates and cities.
Does everyone need a ticket?
- Kids under 13 are free! Everyone over the age of 13 will need to purchase either a general or early admission ticket.